Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Craft Basket Wednesday


I am still working on my Good Goth dress... hmm skulls... looks like a nightmare for me tonight.  Anyway, I haven't had a lot of time in the last week, so I have barely progressed.  I did however stop at the fabric store to buy some fleecy fabric to make a quilt out of.

Yeah, wish me luck.  I am not known for my sewing abilities.  But it is just sewing squares together, right?  Right?
Then I saw that ADORABLE fabric there with the birdies on it and had to buy enough to make a dress for baby and Buttercup.  I can see it in my head, but I don't have a pattern for it, so there you have it.  The dress will be nothing like I envision, but I am sure it will be cute.  Especially if I just give the fabric to my mother in law.  Ok, ok... I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...