Tuesday, August 10, 2010

KTD: Saint Margaret of Scotland

I have been busily working on these patterns (since I can't do much else this pregnant!) and they are ready! I am so thrilled and hope you all will like them too.

Saint Margaret of Scotland

KTD: Saint Margaret of Scotland

$5.00



This lovely saint, whose feast day is November 16th, is the patron saint of:
against the death of children
for learning
parents of large families
queens
Scotland
widows

For more info see: Saint Margaret of Scotland

If you ever have any problems or any questions please email me!

Please allow 24-48 hours for delivery to your email box!

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooohhhhhhh Noooooooooooo! Gonna have to get this one and make for my sister, this is her patron saint! I haven't even begun St Therese yet, and she is mine.
    Great work!!! (I meant it though. I'll snag a Joan of Arc if you ever do one, LOL!)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...