Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Work, Work, Work

Last night, cuddled up on bed, while my family worked out (ha ha ha), I worked on notes for Rogue's school year next year.  I am going to have him work on him all year!  He will do a study of himself and then do a large family tree.  So I worked away on notes for that, loosely planning what we will do.



Then today while waiting in a waiting room, I finished Sweetpea's hat And started another project.  Waiting rooms do not bore my anymore.  It is the only place I can knit without having to get up every five minutes!


It is going to look so cute with her cocoon!!

1 comment:

  1. delicious hat! I want to know MORE about those plans for studying himself and family!!! That sounds like a spectacular unit study... for all year!!! Weeeheee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...