Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Homemade Advent Calendar

photo credit The Royal Sisters
 I have had a lot of time while sitting her on bedrest.  And today, since I can actually sit up, I started thinking about things I ought to be crafting!  I am panicked that Christmas is so close and I don't even think I am close to being ready.

I started thinking as I slowly worked my way through my Google Reader, that I ought to make something for the countdown to Christmas.  And wouldn't it be grand if the kids helped me?  And that is when I came across this: Grandma's Tree Tutorial.  And then this: Grandma's Twinkle Tutorial.

I feel positively giddy!

Hopefully I will have something for you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is going to be SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! I have finished the trees, now to make some stars and christmas balls, lol. But I need red yarn. I am going to send Hubby for it today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...