Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advent Calendar


 I finally finished.... 4 days late, but better late than never!  

The Christmas Day one is BIGGER... see?
The kids are real excited.  I would have liked to hang it over the fireplace, which I might do anyway, but hung it up in the hall so the kids could take down a tree or star every day till Christmas.  



I just fear that a certain 2 year old may force me to move it sooner rather than later!


For the pattern for these easy and fun little trees and stars, visit The Royal Sisters!  Also check out there totally incredible patterns like this one and this one.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's so cute, Amy! I *love* it! After your kids take down a star or tree, where are they putting them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...