Thursday, January 13, 2011

What I Have Been Up To

I have spent the past week reading, knitting and crocheting my little heart out.  Playing with the kids and trying to not worry about a thing.

I won't say I was totally successful, but I did finish a few things that I have been working on...

Sweet Pea's Milo Vest:




Finished!!  I could not get her to smile... I had to have Hubby come in and make her.  Here is the patter for the Milo Vest on Ravelry.


Buttercup's "Baby Dress" Sweater:


 


Can you tell I had fun taking her picture?  You can find the pattern here on Ravelry:  Baby Dress.  It is (like the name will tell you) a baby dress.  But I made it with worsted weight yarn and a G hook.  I think it would actually fit a 12 month old as a dress.  But I had to give it to Buttercup since she looked so sweet in it!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable girls and I love that baby dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those are ADORABLE! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...