Thursday, April 28, 2011

{these moments} Remembering my Mom

For more moments visit Soule Mama.


I am straying from the norm this week for my {this moment} post to remember my mom who passed away 2 years ago on May 1st, Mary's Day.  It was a shock that I am still not able to grasp.  I am still taken aback when something happens and I think, "I can't wait to tell mom!"  Of course, she knows.  And I do tell her, I just can pick up the phone anymore and hear her laugh... but it lives in my memory.






My mom and dad, both gone and missed.








The last time we saw her before she passed, holding her grandson Bear for the first and last time.  
This had been such a hard week here and so many times I have stopped and thought how much I need to feel her hug me again.  So do me a favor?  


Call your mom.  If she is nearby, give her a hug for me, ok? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...