Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yarn Along ~ April 6, 2011

This week I am taking a break from the big projects... yes, that patience thing, and started work on a wool diaper cover for Sweet Pea.  As I was making it though, I decided to add a skirt to it.  So that is the funny picked up stitches along the middle.  I am planning on doing some stripes, thus that chocolate brown.
As for reading, I have been trying to get this book from the library forever!! For the Children's Sake by Susan S. MacAulay.  Just a little spring inspiration, I hope, for the homeschooling front.  i have heard this book mentioned at least a billion times, so thought I ought to get reading it!

So what are you up to?

To check out more Yarn Alongs visit Ginny at Small Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...