Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Saint Michael the Archangel (FINALLY!!!)

I have finally finished the pattern for Saint Michael.  I am so sorry it took so long!  It has been a rather incredible year for us with so much going.  I can hardly believe that I created this pattern when I found out I was pregnant and am only now done getting this guy up here... when I am 30 weeks pregnant!

You can click on the Buy Now button below and it will take you to Ravelry where you can purchase and download the crochet pattern immediately!

Saint Mike



IMG_9003IMG_8999

 Prayer to Saint Michael
Saint Michael, Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And you, Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into Hell Satan and the other evil spirits who prowl the world for the ruin of souls. Amen. 

Feast Day: September 28th 

for the KTD page visit here: Saint Michael the Archangel

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this and all the other dolls on your site are SOOOO CUTE! Too bad I can't crochet!

    - Victoria
    (http://raindropsandmoonlight.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG no pun intended! I don't knit, at least not well enough to follow a pattern, but ran into the Knitted Saints by accident and I have to tell you these are great! I wish I was patient enough... would love to see a St. Joan.

    Thanks for sharing. JS from NC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...