Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sweat Pea's Summer Sweater

So I have been working on this for what feels like forever.  Tiger has been real fussy the last week or so and then this got super boring.  I felt like it was going nowehere fast.  So to shake things up a bit I added a lace panel and then a picot edging.


That did make it go faster.  I knit the edging on the bottom, but on the sleeves and around the neck I did a simple crochet picot edge.


I also made the lace and crochet edging in a different color, only slightly different from the main.  You can probably guess that I was afraid I would run out of yarn went to the store and bought what I thought was the right color... and well, it wasn't.  But it worked out well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...