Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yarn Along ~ April 25, 2012

Linking up with Nicole at


and Ginny's:

It has been a long time since I have done a yarn along, so please excuse my absence.  BUT, that means there is a lot for you to see!  I have been knitting and even some crochet in the last months.


There is Tiger, the day we brought him home, in the hat I whipped up right before bringing him home!


This is my current project, a little summer sweater for Sweet Pea.  It is almost done!


This is very blurry, but those of you with toddlers know how hard it is to get them to hold still for more than a few seconds.  There is a hat and another sweater I made her.  
I call this one "Can You Tell My Mommy Knits?"


There is Tiger wearing his Milo!  The yarn is divine and a gift from the lovely Kelly.  
Have you ever knit with Sunshine Yarns?  I highly recommend it!


And this?  This is a crochet bonnet I designed for Sweet Pea but it kind of fits Buttercup too! 
In fact she wore it for Easter!
 I really adore this hat and will try to someday come up with a pattern for it.

So there you have it.  There was a few more hats and baby socks in there too.

Oh and reading?  There hasn't been much of that.  I have tried, but I have 8 kids and spend most my time reading to them!  We did really enjoy The Wizard of Oz though!  It was lots of fun.

What have you been up to?


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that crocheted bonnet! It makes me want to try to do some crocheting again. It looks so turn-of-the-century vintage. Such a pretty model, too.

    I'd love to see more of the summer sweater for Sweat Pea. The color is so lovely.

    It's good to have you back, Amy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished it, Kelly! Not a minute ago. I will get somne pictures this afternoon, if Sweet pea will let me. She is all about being almost 2 now and isn't not very cooperative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome projects!! And sweet seet children!

    I found you via Frontier Dreams' KCCO. This is my project of the week: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/crafting-along-with-needle-and-thread.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your projects and your cute kiddos! I love reading together too. Wizard of Oz would be a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...