Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Best Gluten Free Brownies EVER!

I don't mean to brag or anything, but my daughter is amazing.  All my kids are, but I have to share this withe you today.  When we first started dealing with gluten intolerance in our house I was truly overwhelmed and afraid that I would never be able to pull it all off.  But, Rose, bless her heart, decided she was going to help!  She started baking and perfecting, and helping to make sure our holidays around here would never be baked good free.

So she worked hard on some amazing brownies and had posted the recipe on her blog.  You need to go over and try this recipe!  Even if you aren't gluten free, you will be pleased!

Check the photo-bomber back there, it is another fellow blogger and beloved daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...