Monday, October 1, 2012

Tiger's Sweater

I just finished the pattern Beyond Puerperium.  I made the newborn one for Tiger and loved it so much I had to make another one!  I made it this time in fingering weight yarn because I had a gorgeous baby aplaca sitting in my basket and I couldn't help but imagine how beautiful it would be.  It was very time consuming to do it in fingering weight, but so worth it!

Even this is blurry.... grrr

The problem?  trying to get Tiger to sit still long enough to get a picture...


Sigh.  I thought maybe he wanted kisses... but I think it was more that he wanted my phone.


Well, it was a fun sweater, even if I can't get a decent picture of it with him wearing it.  I have been there before however.  I have a feeling I will again, too!

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous sweater, and adorable baby! Such a beautiful color or yarn - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you Jessica! I am really excited about it. Lily made him a matching hat and is now working on socks with the leftover yarn.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Beautiful!! I am adding that to my queue. I love the small (and perfect) stitches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! You can't see the funky thing on the sleeve that I tried to hide with some weird sewing, lol. Isn't that always the way? Thank yoU Elisa!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...