Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Flashback Sweater


I made this sweater for Sweet Pea more than a year ago!  I can hardly believe it.  It is a bit small on her now, but when Rose dressed her up like this today I had to take her out into the misty rain and snap a few pictures before she outgrows it.


There is a good shot of her beret.  I never could get one before!  She would either yank it off or be running around so much I could never get a good shot.

 
 Here is a few more shots.  Sigh, I know she is my daughter and all, but she is so cute!  I could just eat her up.

So then I thought I would play a little in Pic Monkey...

The two shots of her pointing she is pointing our a bird to me.  She LOVES birds. 

I think we are going to be off soon to go hunt down a Christmas tree.  I just had to share my morning photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my!! Love, love, love! The adorable outfit and the adorable model. :) Timothy loves birds, too. It was one of his first words that he learned to sign and say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...