Monday, December 3, 2012

Bear is Four!


Oh look at that little man!!  I can't believe he is four.  Bear, wow, what can I tell you about this amazing guy.  He is the most loving and tender little boy.  When he was a baby he would play with my hair while he nursed and to this day, he will hop up on the couch, cuddle in so close and bury his hands in your hair or twist a curl around his finger.  Or he will hop up on the couch, climb and push his way behind you and start pulling, but you get the idea.


Bear is the kind of kid you can just let go.  He is creative and never says, "I'm bored."  He might complain that it is too cold outside, but I don't think i have ever heard him say anything about being bored.  Of course, he is only four, but you know what I mean.  There is usually something he is ready to tackle.


Bear is special to us.  All our babies are, but he came to us after a loss and right before a loss.  It was (and is) his joy, his vibrancy, his boundless love that inspires us and helped to heal us.


We had much to celebrate, as I think we are all almost better!  Some of us are being difficult, I won't name any names (it's me), but there you have it.


We are still perfecting our gluten free cake.  The cake is awesome, but our frosting came out runny.  That is what we get for buying a mix!  Luckily he didn't seem to mind.


See, how can a lady resist that face?   And see that cute dragon Lily made for him?  And you know I had to get him that sweatshirt when I saw it at Costco.

We are so lucky to have such a sweet little boy who brings us so much joy. 

Happy birthday, my little Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...