Friday, February 22, 2013

Buttercup's Paulette


Popping in real quick to share my latest knit with you!  I am very in love with it!  And with all the time I have been sitting in physical therapy with my mother in law it went really fast.  It is a pattern called the Paulette and it is available in french and English.




Ok, I am still doing well with my very quick internet usage.  This took me a few days... lol... so see you later!  I am trying to limit my "fun" time to about 1/2 hour a day.  So far so good.  Though I miss keeping up with everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It's beautiful! Can you tell us where you found the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, this is ADORABLE!!! I love it! I want to make one, too! But I have promised that I won't start anything new until I finish my husband's scarf from LAST Christmas (as in 2011) and my mom's shawl from last summer! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - it is just precious and she looks so happy in it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...