Monday, March 25, 2013

Amy Caroline's Daybook ~ Holy Week 2013

Outside my window…
The sun is rising in the east on this glorious Monday morning.  Spring is here in the west.

I am thankful for…
That our spring cleaning is almost DONE!  It feels so good!

I am thinking about…
How I need to make some more aprons.  Crunchy Catholic Momma made some and I realized that I am in dire need.  One of mine needed to be buried last week when it got a rip right across the belly.  It still make need to wait though… I already have a list of summer plans for my sewing machine!


From the kitchen…
Boiled eggs and sausage for the kids.  And I need to start thinking about whether or not I want to do natural dyed eggsthis year.  Maybe if I can finish my list of final spring cleaning things today.
Just a few things left.... woo hoo!
I am praying for…
A fruitful Holy Week!

I am hearing…
My kids run about the living room like monkeys on fire.

One of my favorite things…
Freshly painted rooms.  Everything looks so clean and bright.  It is just the painting part…

Plans this week...
  • Finish spring cleaning
  • Get to Holy Week masses (Rogue is serving at many)
  • Get to the gym!  I only got to go once last week due to the deep cleaning this place is getting.

A few picture thoughts…
What am I to do with our brown chicken (she is camera shy, it is most likely extreme guilt) that keeps eating our eggs?  Anyone have any ideas?  We have been pulling her out of the coop every day so we can get some eggs!  We went from 0 eggs a day to 6.  But geesh… Which leads to me to my picture...


The cats aren’t too happy about her introduction to their territory.  There is Spaz watching the chickens roam her backyard and just a little too close to her food bowl.

Sweet Pea, too was quite interested in the chicken being "out."  This is our spotted hen, who decided to make a break for it when Vava drove the egg eating brown chicken out of the pen.  You can't see it but she is signing chicken, which I believe is her favorite ASL sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...