Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bear's North Shore

I am so excited!  Bear's North Shore is done!  
I had to wait forever to get more yarn so I could finish it.  

 
I could see the finish line last night as I went to sleep and actually dreamed about this sweater!


As you can imagine, every spare moment this morning, which included a lot of read alouds from Librivox and Little House CD's, I was knitting away. 


It soon became apparent that this sweater was taking priority.  Shhh... don't tell.


I was a little worried it might be a bit funky with the orange.  It is so hard to see it in your head when all you have is the color boxes in your Knit Picks cart.


As I was knitting, I was worrying it would be a bit... odd.  But now that I am done I really like it.


It looks so cute on him!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, that's a lot of sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect on him! What a cool pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater! The colors are wonderful - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love love that sweater! I have just developed an interest in colorwork in my knitting....this pattern is now calling to me! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, and beautiful fair isle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...