Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daisy Day

Today 14 years ago a beautiful ray of sunshine entered our lives.








I was talking to her last night about her birth story.  How I started shaking uncontrollably and couldn't stop.  Which lead to all of us, the three oldest girls and me, chatting about birth.  I started talking about the pain and I realized that there was one person in that room who knew more about pain than I did.  

It struck me so hard, that this wonderful young lady, at only 14 years old, had been through so much.


Her diagnosis with ASD, her open heart surgery and all that entailed changed her greatly.  She grew up so much that September.  I was amazed by her strength and her fortitude and I still am today.

She is just amazing.  Healthy and strong and a talented writer with a strange sense of humor.  We are all positive she is going to become a fiction writer of some very interesting stories!


Daisy, your amazing love, your gracious spirit, and genuine faithfulness are a blessing and an inspiration... even to your old momma.

~*~ Happy Birthday Daisy ~*~
We love you more than you could ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...