Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Three!

Three is my favorite number, did you know that?  I never knew why it is so, but maybe it has to do with the fact that it is such a fun age!  


I am terrible at parties, so we make things pretty simple.  I am rethinking that though.  I really ought to try more.  I mean, they have a great birthday, but it would be fun to do a bit more, you know?


I was actually able to finish her Phoebe doll... on the day of her birthday!  Cutting it close I know.  She seems to like it, but not as much as...


The skivvies?!?!

Every gift she would open after that got a hug and then placed aside so she could look at her Hello Kitty under things.

 And the cake... well, Tiger couldn't wait.


It was a rather large hole to fill with frosting. Bear was the lucky one to get that piece.


Blowing out her candles, with very little help!

 

Yum!  Birthday cake is infinitely tastier, you know, if you eat it with your fingers.


The next morning Sweet Pea woke up and came out with her birthday skirt on.  I whipped this up super quick with the leftovers from the pillowcases.  She adores it and it looks so sweet on her!  Look at those happy toes!

I can hardly believe Sweet Pea is three years old.  The one in our family voted most likely to be the Doctor's companion someday or at the very least Mistress of the Universe.  Get used to this face:


She will one day rule over you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...