Wednesday, July 9, 2014

{yarn along} July 9, 2014

I have not been doing much knitting.  It is hot which makes me rather not in the mood to handle yarn.  But I keep thinking about that this poor sweet baby girl on the way, whose blog name will likely be Posy, and nothing hand knit just for her!


So today I am going to try and be a good girl and finish this little sweater.  And then plan something fun to knit next.  She will be born in October (hopefully!!) so it will be nice and crisp, perfect for lots of knitted goodness.

I just finished the romance novel An Offer From a Gentleman.  I know, I know.  It is a guilty pleasure.  I enjoy Julia Quinn since she is so light hearted.  This one was a fun little Cinderella story.  Quinn is always good read for an emotional pregnant lady!  I am just starting Something Other Than God.  I LOVE it so far.  I "knew" Jennifer back when her blog was The Reluctant Atheist and I was Another Catholic Mom... a decade ago!  It is so fun to see how far she has come and what a wonderful path she is on.

So hopefully next week I will have a new project to share with you and we will see if I read any more trashy romance novels I found at the library.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...