Monday, September 29, 2014

4th Birthday!


Not too long ago we celebrated another birthday... ok, it was like a month ago... 
but I am finally posting about it!  


I had planned on a Frozen theme but due to chaos, it got streamlined quite a bit.  It involved mostly watching the movie, opening presents and enjoying a Dairy Queen ice cream cake.  


I made Sweet Pea some peg dolls, like I did for Buttercup.  I am hoping to make a peg doll for each of the kids on their birthday for their cakes, this year.  Last year it was pillowcases, this year wooden dolls of themselves!


I also made her Saint Sophia and her three daughters: Faith, Hope, and Love.  
I of course, cannot find them right now, but luckily I got a shot of them on Instagram before I completely finished.


I have really enjoyed doing the peg doll makeovers.  I still have some more to go, 
but I think they will have to wait till after the baby comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...