Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{yarn along} October 8th, 2014


I really miss blogging, but being able to do so with all that is going on (getting ready for baby, schooling 5 out of 8 kiddos, plus the general chaos that life in a big family can create) it has been hard to fond a moment!  Most moments are spent sitting in the recliner wondering if my ankles will every go back to a normal size.  I know they will, this isn't my first rodeo, but at 38 weeks, it is starting to feel like this is never going to end.

Anyway, knitting!  I have been knitting and I even started a crochet project.  A crochet project that will probably NOT be done by the time baby comes.  Maybe?

I thought I would show you my favorite knit that I have made for Posy, poor baby has a blog name but no real name yet!

It is this Tin Can Knits sweater.  I do not get a commission from them, so trust me here, I adore their patterns.  And hey, if they did give me a commission it would all go towards their patterns and yarn anyway.  The pattern is the i heart rainbows sweater.


I was so afraid of it but once I got going I was totally in love.  I made it short sleeve, though, because I do have to admit, that the idea of knitting with fingering weight navy blue yarn for one more row might have driven me mad.

It really was my favorite knit, probably of the whole year!

As for reading?  Well most of that is baby name lists these days.

And here is a sneak peek at Posy, all squished.  She is running out of room folks!


38 weeks and counting.

Oh and I guess I better start thinking about Christmas crafting, huh?

Gulp.

Joining:

Nicole at Frontier Dreams

and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...